Sign in to follow this  
nerdydk

What is the best program to run FDS pannel switches and LCD's

Hey!

I have been flying desktop simulation for years with a CH yoke and pedals, I think its time to upgrade to a full cockpit but I first need some help before I invest so much.

I will be ordering FDS cockpit hardware but I am wondering what program is to be used to sync the switches of the cockpit pannels to my PMDG 737-800 and Im wondering what program is used to display the LCD screen instruments? I use FSX btw. 

I am going to order the FDS B737 PRO-MX-DSTD 2.0, which is fully wired and built.(http://www.flightdecksolutions.com/components/b737ng/b737ng-sections-modules/fds-b737-pro-mx-dstd-2.0/)

If so, is there a video tutorial to help, I know how to interlink 2 computer on networks and have quite a beafy setup, just need some help with program choice from experienced cockpit builders  :rolleyes:

Thanks 

If you can afford FDS, Invest in a real cockpit builder's software suite and not a desktop simulator. 

Ifly 737 Cockpit Builders Edition was designed with this sort of project in mind...

Eugene

Thanks for all the replies, I looked in some of these software and probably going with ifly 737 cockpit edition.