Sign in to follow this  
Q400lover

The latest update

Hi, I installed the latest update but when I open the controll panel in the Q400, it says there's a new update to be installed. Any idea what's going on?

Hi, I installed the latest update but when I open the controll panel in the Q400, it says there's a new update to be installed. Any idea what's going on?

When you installed again, did you install with Admin rights?

Was the Config Manager running when you installed the update?

If it was, the file may not have been able to be updated.

Look at this file:

Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FS2Crew2010\Versions\MJCQ400\Version Check\mjc_voice.cfg

Open it with Notepad.

It should say:

[updates]
CurrentVersion=1.1

Ok, it's still saying 1.0, so I went to download a new version, just in case the one I downloaded was damaged somehow , but when I try to download the current version from your web site, after 7 minutes in, (83%) it says "

the FS2Crew_MJC8_Q400_voice.zip download was interrupted"

and that has happened 4 times at the asact same point. Then when I click on resume it takes 48 seconds to Finish downloading ( even though it told me he was going to take 28sec). then when I tryt to extract the files it says

"an unexpected error is keeping you from copying this file. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help with this problem. Error 0x80004005: unspecified error."

And I'd dose this no matter where I extract it to. It dose extract the read this first file. Please help

Ok, it's still saying 1.0, so I went to download a new version, just in case the one I downloaded was damaged somehow , but when I try to download the current version from your web site, after 7 minutes in, (83%) it says "

the FS2Crew_MJC8_Q400_voice.zip download was interrupted"

and that has happened 4 times at the asact same point. Then when I click on resume it takes 48 seconds to Finish downloading ( even though it told me he was going to take 28sec). then when I tryt to extract the files it says

"an unexpected error is keeping you from copying this file. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help with this problem. Error 0x80004005: unspecified error."

And I'd dose this no matter where I extract it to. It dose extract the read this first file. Please help

A server or switch between our server and yours likely timed out, resulting in the incomplete download.

Please try again shortly.