Sign in to follow this  
christiaan

MSE not showing in Scenery Library

Installed the MegaScenery Earth V.2 Florida. yesterday, using the 50% sales on these products.

On Forums it states that airports should be above MSE in the Scenery Library.

MSE is not showing in the Library, if I try and install manually ( Florida is not in the main FSX  folder ) I get a message that it is installed.

Is this correct.

At the moment I cannot find any issues with the scenery.

May also buy the New York State MSE, are the any compatibility issues known.

Have UTX America, GEX America/Canada, FSGlobal 2008 Aerosoft Manhatten X and several payware airports.

Any Info will be more than appreciated.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "The Bargain Hunter's Shack". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Ask your question about how to install MSE photoscenery in the Photoscenery forum.