Sign in to follow this  
max2770

New user is amazed.

I took advantage of the great special at JustFlight and bought the Q400, as well as FS2Crew for it.

After a short hop, I can say this : Wow!!  I'm amazed by the realism and the fun of that aircraft, and of the immersion of FS2Crew!  I plan on having a good part of the AC fleet (FSLabs 320, PMDG 77L/W, Aerosoft CRJ, Majestic Q400) and I can only hope that FS2Crew will make versions for the FSLabs 320 and Aerosoft CRJ!

Thanks!

(By the way, JustFlight has the Q400 for $47.99 right now...!)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

After a short hop, I can say this : Wow!!  I'm amazed by the realism and the fun of that aircraft, and of the immersion of FS2Crew!  I plan on having a good part of the AC fleet (FSLabs 320, PMDG 77L/W, Aerosoft CRJ, Majestic Q400) and I can only hope that FS2Crew will make versions for the FSLabs 320 and Aerosoft CRJ!

Max,

Glad you like it!

If you want more FS2Crew's in the future, just  please spread the word about FS2Crew.

We're the niche of the niche, and we need all the support we can get :-)

Cheers,

For sure.  From a guy who flies real world routes, with real WX, using PFPX to plan, and simulating real world procedures, not having a FO just doesn't make sense.

I just wish there were a bit more voices, perhaps females too - I'm a PPL student and fly with lots of women as well!