Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lobaeux4

Way, way, way OT: Oregon calls timeout?!?!??!!?!

I know this isn't MSFS oriented, but I had to vent to my friends here:What was Coach Bellotti thinking? AAARRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!His tactic sure didn't work that's for sure.Poor Ducks! Go USC!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>yep... wrong forum>>in fact - wrong website:-lol

Not if he watched the game from the cockpit of the virtual blimp he was simming over the stadium.....Richard

Yeah, I was watching the game while flying.Hehe, Arkansas is winning too!! GO HOGS!

>real world aviation topics and any other topics not covered in other forumsWe dont have sports forum... and after all it is "Hangar" talk... you talk about whatever you want in a hangar! :-lolHappy New Year!

The man is INSANE for calling those timouts, minn. would have run out of time b/c they were very confused after the QB was stopped on that option. It's a shame, I thought the Ducks had it. :-hang

Still mad about the Ducks. You're right, Oregon would've had it won if they hadn't called timeout.Utah played a great defensive struggle, I really thought USM was going to take that game.GO HOGS!!! Arkansas, how dominating!!BC was crushing Colorado State, didn't see the end of it though.Any predictions for today's games??My picks for todays games:Florida over Iowa in a close one.West Virginia rolls over Maryland.Georgia destroys Purdue.USC eeks out a close one over Michigan.Florida State excorcises the demons and slips by Miami.

Sorry, I moved this post from the MSFS forum...:-)

That's okay Ken, I knew it was going to happen. Just thought the MSFS forum is the most active, and wanted to talk a little bowl game with all the good flight sim people.BTW, Ken you got any predictions?

Florida over Iowa....Might want to watch the Hawkeyes play a game before assuming such things. Don't blame yourself though, Vegas was a little off on this game as well. Down with all schools from Florida. Every darn bowl they ever play in ends up being nearly a home game. Come up to the northern midwest in December!Go HawksScott

HeheI didn't do well predicting games that's for sure. I thought Florida would have too much talent for Iowa, but we saw how well Iowa plays as a team. I also thought West Virginia would roll over Maryland, that was a mistake as well. I also thought FSU would take Miami, but boy, does Miami have Bobby Bowden's number lately. That was heartbreaking (I hate Miami!!).At least USC won!