Sign in to follow this  
coldhoist

"OTTO" will not take COMMS

After hitting ctrl, shift, K, OTTO does not take control of the COMMS.

What I am doing wrong? Bear with me. I have reinstalled RC4 after many years.  Some things this old mind cannot remember. LOL

JP Shelton

This was with the Wilco  E-175. It uses that same keystroke pattern for something else. I just deleted the function.

I had this same problem years ago, but could not remember how to correct it.

Problem solved.  Thanks

JP Shelton

The most likely thing is that you have another program (such as FSPassengers) which is using that key stroke combination.

Go into key settings in RC4 and change it to something unique or if you find the problem program, change that.

Just be careful that you do not use one of FSX's key commands, there are so many odd ones!

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.