Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mithras

20 New Buttons -An Old Idea

Jason/Dreamnugget posted about using the Buzz PS2 controllers as an FSX switch panel. In this post here:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/294624-20-buttonswitch-controller-for-next-to-nothing/#entry1820367

Who can't use extra buttons? I bought one on eBay for £6, free postage, did a bit of a spray job, mounted the four controllers on a plastic base and programmed the buttons. Works a treat! I have yet to add the labels to the buttons....

imagejpg1_zps7063869a.jpg

cool, I have Buzz and maybe used it twice.  Thanks!

i7 4790k @ 4.3 ghz AsRock Z97 Extreme4 G.Skil 8 gig 1600 Samsung 840 Pro EVGA 1070 GF-TQ and various other GF CH Yoke and pedals

Looks great.

I am off to Lake District in about a month, my first time there.  I've been to UK about ten times now, including York (just a day trip from London).

i7 4790k @ 4.3 ghz AsRock Z97 Extreme4 G.Skil 8 gig 1600 Samsung 840 Pro EVGA 1070 GF-TQ and various other GF CH Yoke and pedals

It's a lovely rugged part of England, I've had many holidays there. Hope the weather is good to you, those Lakes need constant refilling with lots of rainwater!

Looks great.

I am off to Lake District in about a month, my first time there.  I've been to UK about ten times now, including York (just a day trip from London).