Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Sennett

ATC Non existent

Hi Guys - not hearing any atc in P3D not sure why - I did have no traffic on but not sure if thats it - if it is how do you start atc to do its thing - thanks

Rich Sennett

Thanks but I think I miss stated - I do not hear any atc chatter like I heard in fsx

Rich Sennett

I did have no traffic on but not sure if thats it - if it is how do you start atc to do its thing - thanks

Thanks but I think I miss stated - I do not hear any atc chatter like I heard in fsx

Turn on traffic. ATC will not key up and talk to themselves. 

Jared Listinsky

Hi Jared I did turn on traffic and still no chatter - are you running P3D ?

Rich Sennett

That's funny, works fine for me.

I can tune to the local Seattle channels and hear a lot of chatter.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

Just to cover the bases, You have turned on Aviation Traffic  under the display settings menu and have it set to a reasonable amount and you can see other traffic moving around. You have your avionics / radios turned on and you have opened the ATC window and contacted Ground / whomever. You can hear the voice of ATC and " your " voice.  You're  not operating out of Southeast of Nowhere Regional where the daily traffic movements are next to non-existent. As far as I'm aware ATC functions exactly as it does in  FSX, which I believe,  you are completely familiar with. There is dialog between ATC and other aircraft in the ATC window, but you just can't hear them?