Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Naki@NZFF

PNW add on airports

Haven't flown a lot lately but getting back into it and in anticipation of the A2A Cherokee I am think of getting another Orbx airport add on for PNW. I have Darrington, Orcas, Concrete and Israel Farm. I did pick up Harvey in a recent sale but finding it a bit of a FPS hit. .( nice airport though) .thinking about Skagit or Jefferson to complete a circuit. Any must have airports I have missed in the general area?

Starks looks real nice but that is too far away for my time limited short hops between airports., unless I buy two airports in the area? (Although my budget probably won't extend that far)

No?  No-one?  In any case the boxed set is at reduced price at various sites for Jefferson and Skagit so I will get these, I think.  Was wondering how two airports close to together cope such as Anacortes and Skagit, Jefferson and Diamond and Harvey and Monroe?

Definitely get Skagit, great airport and great frame rates.

Anacortes is great for scenery but a little more of a fps hit, but very worth it, the two are very close together.

Flight Simulator - P3D V4 | Operating System - WINDOWS 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9600k ALL 6-Core's 5.0Ghz @ 1.37v | RAM - CORSAIR 16Gig DDR4 3400Mhz | Video Card - GIGABYTE RTX2080 OC Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER W/RGB | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H115i CUSTOM LOOP W/ DUAL 280MM RADIATORS | Case Cooling - (5) 140MM, (1) 120MM, (1) 80MM CASE FANS | Power Supply - EVGA 1000+ 

I have Skagit and concur that it is a great airport, great surrounding scenery and frame rate friendly.

Martin 

Sims: X-Plane11 and Prepar3dV2.4

Home Airport: CYCW - Chilliwack, BC Canada