Sign in to follow this  
fulcrum_64th

taxiway missing in freeware airports

Dear All,

I've noticed that some FSX freeware airports installed in P3Dv2.2 have missing taxiways (one still see the yellow taxi line but the texture is grass and not concrete). It's probably due to the airport designing utility being used by the authors. Would anyone know of a general solution to that problem?

Regards,

win 10x64 - Asus Rampage V Extreme - I7 5930K@4.5Ghz - Samsung 850 pro SSD - RAM Corsair 32GB DDR4 2800 - Corsair H100i - Asus Geforce 1080 ti - Philips BDM4065UC 4K monitor - oculus rift cv1 and a few other goodies

Yup, just get the free Airport Design Editor, load the airport and it has a function to fix taxiway links for P3d2.2. Save and you are done. Really easy.

Will Reynolds

Flight Sim Addict

Posted Image

Will, many thanks x 100000 !

regards

win 10x64 - Asus Rampage V Extreme - I7 5930K@4.5Ghz - Samsung 850 pro SSD - RAM Corsair 32GB DDR4 2800 - Corsair H100i - Asus Geforce 1080 ti - Philips BDM4065UC 4K monitor - oculus rift cv1 and a few other goodies

Awesome, been looking for a solution to this since my KIAH default airport in P3D 2.2 has green over the taxiways.  Will try this tonight.

-Phil

Phil Long

Actually, if anyone is still monitoring this thread... I need some clarification.  I have green taxiways on several of my default airports that shipped with P3D (i.e. KATL, CYYZ, KIAH).  Is this a normal issue with some of the stock airports... or did something perhaps mess up my taxiways?

Phil Long

Actually, if anyone is still monitoring this thread... I need some clarification.  I have green taxiways on several of my default airports that shipped with P3D (i.e. KATL, CYYZ, KIAH).  Is this a normal issue with some of the stock airports... or did something perhaps mess up my taxiways?

Phil, I had that as well and can't really recall how I fixed it.

Can I suggest: when in P3d, go to scenery library and press OK, this will refresh your scenery library.

Shut down P3d and empty the shaders cache, restart P3D and see 8 this solves the issue.

Will Reynolds

Flight Sim Addict

Posted Image