Sign in to follow this  
N330DG

Where am I?

Today's clue: Next county north of Greenbrier & Scenic (HL, note correct spelling for this area)

Webster Springs!

HLJAMES

No!  No! A thousand (well actually two or three) times no!  You ever been to Webster Springs?  They got a sign just outside of town.  It reads "abandon hope, all ye who enter herein". (Geez I hope no one from WS reads this)

Way too far north. 

Free bonus clue:  Monongahela National Forest

The road looks like the mountain road above Meadow Lane Farm, near Bacova.

HLJAMES

HL!!  Pay attention buddy!!  The highway is in West Virginia, not Virginia!!  Google these clues and it will pop right up.  Clues Monongahela National Forest, Highway, scenic

Toughie I know. 

Here you go.  This will be obscure in the extreme and I may have to feed in more & more clues as things progress.   Although I'm using FTX Global Base & Global Vector, the scene is surprisingly accurate and was taken from my A2A Piper Cherokee at about 5500ft msl

First clue:  West Virginia

Highland Scenic Highway.

Give that man a cupie doll!  Truthfully, I think this kind of game should be limited to photoreal scenery.  Even the best generic scenery is just that, generic.  I'll search my archived stuff and see if I have some distinctive photoreal stashed away in case I ever win again.  Fun though.

OK!!  Brownman, set us up with a new picture to guess at.  Thanks for playing along guys

Alright, probably not the best for in-depth guessing but hey - I'm not the best at these sort of games!   :wink:   :lol:

Whats the location? 

2014-6-6_22-40-42-213_zps2fbba734.png

Ireland has spectacular beauty and I think that airport is Dublin Airport!

HLJAMES