Sign in to follow this  
Kepti

First 300ER impressions [TAXI CAM] BETA

In the future or not ?

Most likely no, but I can't answer for them.

Kyle Rodgers

Most likely no, but I can't answer for them.

Thank you for the information Kyle!

Oh dear, I can't edit my post...

ok I realised the colossally idiotic spelling mistake in my previous post, so, I meant *brakes  

It looks pretty good. I am just wondering if its possible to fine tune the view of the nose wheel. In the picture of the the taxi cam shown above the nose wheel looks a bit too big than what it is in real life. In real life the nose wheel part of the cam, the pilots should be able to see up to the lower part of the nose wheel landing gear door including the control panel section, we can also see the external power cable if it is plug-in. So it would be great if the zooming can be reduced a bit.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Cathay-Pacific-Airways/Boeing-777-367/0902470/

However it's perfectly fine if it was made to the current view to make it easier to see in FSX.

Thank you for your comments!

Good catch with those red tires... As Luke showed you couple of days ago - beta testing is not always flying with your SOP book open (autobrakes Luke!!) and sometimes we have to do crazy things to ensure that those crazy things work for you too!

Aleksi

Excellent news! I already use the lower du as a pop up on another screen so it will work perfectly for me. Thank you very much for the preview!

Regards,

Thank you for your comments!

Good catch with those red tires... As Luke showed you couple of days ago - beta testing is not always flying with your SOP book open (autobrakes Luke!!) and sometimes we have to do crazy things to ensure that those crazy things work for you too!

Aleksi

Thanks for the information. Is it true that fps are going crazy with  taxicam on or found pmdg a way to optimize the popup?

Philipp Schwaegerl

Amazing! Looks class.

You could give some people the moon and they'd still not be happy!

Thanks for the information. Is it true that fps are going crazy with  taxicam on or found pmdg a way to optimize the popup?

As we are still in beta stage I will not talk about numbers. I can only say that I was happy with the performance because I was expecting worse. So no, problems what so ever, here using it. Some people may think differently, though. :)

Thanks Aleksi for sharing. is there any improvements on the VAS comparing with the actual 77L??

Arslan Nouar

Impressive shots.

Is the taxicam fps-friendly? 

Not very.

People will have mixed results based on hardware but on my machine it really dropped the frames.