Sign in to follow this  
Paul Golding

A customer service experience

For me it was Just Flight: I bought the X-plane version of the Carenado 172 by mistake along with another Carenado plane and I immediately realised my mistake. I ordered the correct FSX version immediately, then emailed Just Flight to explain the problem, I did explain that I would not download the X-Plane purchase. Within the hour a nice guy at Just Flight had reimbursed me for the order. Nice and tidy!

And I just had the same experience with PC Aviator. I was trying to buy the new Dallas Megascenery but ended up buying the LA/SD one by accident, which I already had. They gave me a refund within 48 hours of my message.

- Bill Magann

What a nice and refreshing thread to read on this Sat. morning. I have been involved in this hobby more years than I like to think about and I must say that of all the companies that I have dealt with, probably 98 or 99% of them have been top notch. It is good to see some of the good ones getting credit for their efforts. Well Done!!

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/