Sign in to follow this  
crhodes9898

Airbus a320 landing

Hello,

I recently got the airbus extened and it seemed to work fine, until i came in for a landing.  My approach was good, speed was good, glide slope was fine and all of a sudden on touch down the plane seems to crash everytime. It's like the landing gear isn't even there.  I touch down and the gear goes into the virtual runway and it crashes.  I tried it with a different plane; same flight route runway airports.  And it was fine, a good touch down.

So my question is why when i fly one of the airbus' from the extended pack i crash, when my approach and everything is good.  Does it have to be very very perfect? 

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I recently got the airbus extened and it seemed to work fine, until i came in for a landing.  My approach was good, speed was good, glide slope was fine and all of a sudden on touch down the plane seems to crash everytime. It's like the landing gear isn't even there.  I touch down and the gear goes into the virtual runway and it crashes.  I tried it with a different plane; same flight route runway airports.  And it was fine, a good touch down.

So my question is why when i fly one of the airbus' from the extended pack i crash, when my approach and everything is good.  Does it have to be very very perfect? 

That's not really an FS2Crew question, but maybe you're landing too hard???

I'd also ask the Airbus forum at Aerosoft.

That's not really an FS2Crew question, but maybe you're landing too hard???

I'd also ask the Airbus forum at Aerosoft

Not really landing hard at all, I have attempted to land with it multiple times and it either goes into the ground.  Or flips up for some reason as if i pulled the yoke all the way back and stalls.

Not really about Fs2Crew, but I always let the Airbus land by itself. I does it very well alone.

This plane is so automated that you have nothing to do to fly just push the lever on press autopilot on, that's all.

Airbus is for bus drivers :lol: