Sign in to follow this  
emm

No download link received for the 777-300ER

I ended up last night with a purchase receipt and no download link after credit card processing problems.

Hurry up guys! I like to download and fly the beast B)

Support -> Please, please, please...

If you received a confirmation email, as I did, you may not see it as a link, (blue text) but as text embedded in the email. Just copy and paste it into your browser, you'll get to the login page at PMDG and you'll be good to go! it worked for me.

good luck.

Regards

Alan Springett

Same here, purchased directly via PayPal without my account info.

Now when I click on the link I got in my confirmation email, I go to a login screen... Login is OK with purchase code and then I get a download link at the site that appears only to find myself back at the login screen..... Frustrating vicious circle here....

12 hours since purchase and still no file

Regards,

Stefaan - EBOS

You will receive email with your download link. Make sure you are signed in to your PMDG account before opening that link. Open a new tab sign in to your PMDG account.

Now open another tab and copy paste your download link

Hopefully it will work

I too received a confirmation email of the purchase made, and the download link was embedded in that email. Had no issues opening that link and downloading. Exactly as makdrive recommends.

Too bad, but no avail.

I think the error I made was being in a hurry and immediately purchasing via Paypal instead from login into my account.

Now my purchase doesn't show under my account which I think is reasonable taking the above into account, but the download link I got in my email keeps running dead.... always get back to the login screen and worst case gives me an error asking to contact the sales admin.  Sent a mail to support a few hours ago... guess I"ll have to sit this one out :-(

STefaan