Sign in to follow this  
mgermeck

Weather Radar Not Working With Rex Essencial Plus

Hi.
I'm using REX Essencial Plus Overdrive for the weather and the 777 Weather Radar not working
I have no intention to change to ASN for the weather and are there other ways i'm not aware of to make the weather radar work in the 777 with REX?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm using REX Essencial Plus Overdrive for the weather and the 777 Weather Radar not working

Correct.  From the product page, directly:

"Weather Radar - included free as part of the SP1 update, the 777 is the first PMDG product to feature a working simulation of the Collins WXR-2100 weather radar. In conjunction with the Active Sky Next weather engine addon, the radar depicts actual precipitation returns (not clouds!) and gives you full control over tilt, gain and radar mode including turbulence and windshear detection."

This has also been stated hundreds of times here in the forum as well.

I have no intention to change to ASN for the weather and are there other ways i'm not aware of to make the weather radar work in the 777 with REX?

Sure.  Ask REX to develop a proper weather radar.  Otherwise?  No.

Hi.

There has been too many times it has been said and repeated--since April in fact, that it requires the technology only ASN provides.

Hi.

If you have no intention to change to ASN you can forget about radar working in the T7. Welcome back from Mars.