Sign in to follow this  
Guest ponyboy

Anyone with experience with Walk & Follow?

Hi there,did anyone buy this yet? As I am still mostly an IFR 2-D flyer I'm interested in either buying Active Camera or the new Walk & Follow to enjoy Level-D in both VC and follow view.Any help or comments would be appreciated. Their forum is only available for existing customers and I haven't made up my mind yet.Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAMD64-3400,1GB/2700DDRAM,WinXP(SP2),DirectX9.0c,Geforce6800(128MB)(Det.66.81), CH Yoke/Pedals

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I was put off by the jerkiness of the sample video -- but I don't know whether that was simply a function of the movie making or what.Barry

How is this different from Active Camera? I was under the impression that igfly were working on a virtual cockpit for their Tupolev (as they've promised for some time now). ricardo

Well,on my previously perfectly working setup on a dedicated W2K FS9 machine the Walk&Follow modules are refusing to load and crashing FS afterwards. I'm heavily evaluating the issue with igFly support - no solution so far...

The installation bugs on Win2k have been solved with the new build 1.02 - The program integrates now on my setup without glitches

Since you are mostly interested in 2-D, D/L the Flyby Module"... it's a freebie in the library.