Sign in to follow this  
planenut

Audio Panel Inop

I can't find any click spots on the audio panel.  The Com1 button stays lit but can't select any others.  Am I missing something here?

Jim

Dern!!!!! I thought I was going to be the first one to write about this...oh well.....what I am going to do is make a small popup using the msfsx stock radio. I have done it for the A2a b-17 etc....till they fix it.

Also I was, WAS extremely disappointed in the model AT FIRST, but I took about a 2 hour flight and not to bad. Having the realair duke turbine and the realair duke V.2 it feels like Carenado got away with a crime.. Looking at it objectively they are THEM and can't say where they are going with there products and A2a and Realair Just seem to care ALOT more about what the customer gets for there money..OH WELL. I have every Carenado aircraft except a couple. The C337 and the C210, even the old C152 are fantastic. The C182T glass I NEVER use and the CT206 I love. But the CT206 glass is a frame rate disappointment...It does have the ablility to program flight plans within the G1000 but with the rxpGNS430 and 530, LinkGPS=On I really don't need it..

The panel is VERY HARD to see, does not seem to be at all like there other aircraft and the SOUND is made to be like (  WITH HEADPHONES ON ONLY ) if you wear your headphones and not the external speakers it is OK. I am sure that this is what they will do with all there future aircraft...A2a had a sale this week and I bought everything they had. I waited till Alabeo and carenado had sales and bought everything they had.. DO NOT have acceleration so the R22 is NOT in my future....DERN!!       YEA, I think the price is on the border of maxed for what you get, but that is there going price for most of there aircraft.. IF YOU ONLY HAD $40 dollars to spend and DO NOT have the RealAir products you are VERY MUCH missing out on a real treat..there gauges are incredible, VERY fluid and extremely detailed like you could just scratch the glass.......Thanks Keith

Just heard back from Carenado Support. Said this will be corrected in a future patch.

Jim

The panel is VERY HARD to see, does not seem to be at all like there other aircraft and the SOUND is made to be like ( WITH HEADPHONES ON ONLY ) if you wear your headphones and not the external speakers it is OK. I am sure that this is what they will do with all there future aircraft..

I've heard this argument made, but it just doesn't -well- fly.  If this was supposed to be what the Seneca sounds like with headphones, then you wouldn't be able to hear things like switch clicks and fuel pumps at all. 

As I've written before, even with active noise cancelling headphones, unpressurized piston twins are still very noisy beasts.  And while you can attenuate the lows with active noise cancelling, you still get the extreme lows and the feeling of them.  That's what's missing here.  Even if they're trying for a headphone effect in their latest planes, they're failing.  These sounds are neither/nor - they're just plain BAD.

Scott

well ttocs,  that was my guess of Carenado's thinking. If there was any thought put to it..

I have traded out the sounds. It is hard to endure for a enjoyable flight.

Probably out possible to copy the files of another model who had this panel of audio.