Sign in to follow this  
FrazeColder

EzDok Camera is fixed... how can i change that ?

Hey AVSIM Community wink.png,

Finally i get Ezdok smile.png

Now I am about to configurate the EzDok cam smile.png

But i have a Problem !

If i am flying, i will to zoom or lock around in the cockpit, but if i press space at move the mouse, the cam move to the position where i am holding the mouse, but if i release the space button, the cam goes back to the starting position...

WIthout EzDok in the normally FSX Views, i pressed space and move the mouse/view for exapmle to the thrust lever, then i have released the space button and the view remained there...

How can i make that in EzDok ?

And a little understanding question:

What does TIR, L and C mean ?

What does they do ?

Greetings !

I don't have the manual at hand, so I can not give you all the details, but:

1. For the installation, you have to delete certain key bindings in FSX, such as the "A" key (see th emanual, which keys exactly).

2. The Space + Mouse view does not work with Ezdok, as far as I am aware. You will have to enable the Mouse Look feature of Ezdok instead (or diasble Ezdok by pressing Num3)

3. IIRC, "TIR" means "Track IR" (if you got that tool, you'l need to enable this mode, otherwise leave it disabled); either "L" or "C" stands for "Lock to Cockpit Walls", i.e. if the cockpit walls are defined, you can move freely within the cockpit with this activated, but you can not "leave" the cockpit. I don't know what the third one stands for by heart.

Anyway, I believe that the best thing to do is take a little time and read through the  manual. Setting up Ezdok is a bit tricky, but if you follow the instructions there you'll be safe, plus you get to know things like the "TIR", "L" and "C" buttons (and others as well) :wink:

Best regards,

Just to add to FloG's post, there are a number of tutorials on YouTube, just search for Ezdok.

Zoom with scroll wheel on mouse.

Make sure to reads the manual carefully, especially if you are using it with TrackIR

I don't use TrackIR