Sign in to follow this  
David Vega

New Scenery Package by Shez - KNYL/KYUM - Yuma MCAS/Yuma International Airport, Yuma (AZ), USA

Shez released his newest scenery package for Yuma International Airport / Marine Corp Base Yuma, KNYL/KYUM.  Thank you Shez for continuing to release very high quality freeware scenery.  Package is in the Avsim scenery library, file name nyl2014x.zip.

The only thing I noticed, and this could be my mistake, is one hangar type looks completely black.  Could it be that its texture is missing?  

Again, thank you Shez.  

EDIT:  Here's the original announcement by Shez, which I clearly missed.  Thank you Jim for the clarification.  

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Guess you didn't see the other topic on this that Shez started yesterday announcing this. It's on the the front page of this forum still.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/448911-yuma-mcas-and-airport-scenery-one-for-you-military-types/#entry3053336

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator