Sign in to follow this  

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Jon,

Sorry about the late reply, have the download now, many thanks!

As an aside, do you know if any one has worked on  or is working on CYEG for FSX  FTX NA BLUE NRM?

Living in Leduc, I feel this airport has been forgotten despite it`s one of Canada`s major facilities.

Thanks again,   Dunc.

Thanks for checking in.   Dunno about CYEG, you might check the ORBX forums, although it's too big an airport to be an ORBX product itself.  I've flown into it a few times, nice big facility.

You may wish to check Simaddons. You have to buy multiple airports and that is aggravating, but they have CYEG.

Simaddons has cywg, cyxe cyyc, cyeg, cylw and a couple others in BC. Even though the purchase of Halifax is a requirement it is well done plus from Halifax in addition to the Cdn east coast airports of simaddons there is Fly Tampa's Boston and Montreal which are a nice flying distance away. While simmaddons may not be quite at the same level as Fly Tampa they are easy on the frame rates, never had an OOM(not that I suppose it's not possible) and really the level of detail is pretty good. I've had simaddons airports for years and been very happy with them. Plus I'm ready to support a company that specializes in Canadian scenery. Level of after sales service is excellent.

Dave

Sign in to follow this