Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JiBrady

question about vero scenery

Has anyone purchased Vero Heart of California scenery?

How does it look?

How large is the download file?

Thanks,

Jim

I would be curious also since it is on sale today for $14. Looks impressive, although I hate seeing developer images with shade or bloom enabled since I find them unrealistic.

Filesize says 8.1 gigs which sounds about right for that big an area with day and night textures at 1m/pixel.

Best, Michael

KDFW

I have it and its great!!!!!!!!!!!!....Works perfectly with Flightbeam KSFO

Gabriele is doing some really great work with his Photo scenery. I have the Seattle area stuff and its great too.

Check out his site , he has some new plans for releasing full states that is well worth checking out.

I5 8600K 4.1GHz | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming 8G| | MSI Z370 A-Pro MB | M.2 NVMe SSD 240GB / 4X4TB and 1X3TB HDD's | 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | Windows 10 64 Pro 

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

50%
    $12,660.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now