Sign in to follow this  
EwanH

PMDG Possible 787 Model

More so directed to the team over at PMDG,

Can we expect a B787 model and if so, roughly, when around? I'm a complete ###### and love the Boeing 787 after it was announced in 2009 and after being on one earlier this summer. 

(Asking PMDG because they obviously make the best Boeing models)

I don't think there is one planned right now. But Quality Wings is making one that is really promising, you should check it out. 

Cheers!

No, no, not another Boeing. Although the 737 and 777 are sublime little simulators in itself and i like them a lot, i vote for a little variation.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

I think the QW one will be great! Not sure if PMDG will go an make one also. I also hear there is a 717 on the way from someone also.

I know the next PMDG plane will be nice too, but hard to guess as they have pretty much all the popular ones pretty much done.

Still holding out for a PMDG Airbus lol!

PMDG has made it abundantly clear that there next plane for FSX would be 747 v2

Don't know why you guys keep asking the same question.  :huh:

I agree with Ammar. This question has been asked atleast 20 other times over the years and the answer is always the same. Just quit wasting your time already. If PMDG makes an announcement that they will make the 787 then they're going to make one. Until now the answer is no.

I'm not as in-sync with the news regarding PMDG as some of you are. The last thread I read was back in 2011 where the idea wasn't completely shot down. Apologies if this causes any sort of frustration. Thanks for the responses though, I'll be sure to check out the Quality Wings one!