Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wizard

FS9 reinstall question.. 'gps_export.DLL'

Guest Wizard

Hope someone has the answer here. I recently recieved a message when booting up fs9..'the file gps_export.DLL is either damaged or missing. Please re-install fs 9 to replace or repair this file.Now, what is this file? and where can I find it on one of the 4 FS9 disks? Can I copy this file from disk, drop it into the modules folder and all probs are solved or Can I reinstall FS9 right over the existing fs9 installation, thus saving some data or What is the best procedure..GULP... If anyone knows where the file can be located, I would appreciate the info..otherwise fs9 does not open as is!!!!!!!!MBThanks.

It's in the Modules folder on my FS( so I guess if you can find it on the CD you can just copy it.

Have you re-applied the FS9.1 patch from Microsoft? It will install an updated version of this file.

Bert

Guest Wizard

Thanks BertAlready did the ''whole fs9' reinstall!! ALL is o.k. now few minor adj'sMike