Sign in to follow this  
SK77

SID/STAR

Hi!

I'm using PFPX for flightplanning and I've bought Nav data updates from Aerosoft, but I can't find any map that VoxAtc accepts for SID/STAR....every file I try Vox says "No nav data in file" . What am I looking for exactly? 

Vox Atc uses AIRAC from Navigraph, specifically Level D 767 navdata. By now i believe you know that you need to add the path of this navdata into the advanced settings.exe tool of Vox Atc.

To confirm that Vox Atc picked up the navdata, run the Procedure Pronunciation Editor tool and load an airport with SIDS and STARs, you should see the procedures names there.

Can u link to where I can get this? I found the navigraph homepage but not sure what to get. 

So do I downlad the FMS Data manager and by a cycle? 

Exactly. You got it spot on. The page has suggestions on how to set up everything and honestly it's kinda of a straightforward program, it shouldn't give you any trouble. The current AIRAC is 1014 and all you need for Vox Atc is Level D 767 navdata.

Or you could download it manually from the manual install category. But you have to create an account and of course purchase it.

I actually created a folder in FSX called Level-D Simulations (because I don't have the LDS767 installed) before I started to install the the NavData cycle.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Can you download the D-767 data automaticly without the addon? I read that the FMS updater scanns my computer for addons and of course it won't find the Level D-767.... 

Yes you can download it manually without the manager, on their website there is a category in the FMS Data page where it says Manual Install.