Sign in to follow this  
BMagann

No planes at major airports

I feel like I am in that bad movie The Langoliers! All of the airplanes seem to be missing from major airports in my P3D v2.4. Any ideas as to what to do to make them appear? I have set the slider to 100%, but that hasn't made any difference. Is there something in the config file that might have been changed to give me this issue?

Also, are there any traffic programs that work with P3D v2? I know you can make UT2 work, but if I remember correctly that fix disables it in FSX, and I still fly both.

- Bill Magann

Hi Bill, check the scenery\world\scenery folder and check that your traffic.bgl (default) is still there or hasn't been renamed.

I just installed MyTraffic 3D 5.4C Professional and am quite please with the coverage and performance. Burkhard's models are also quite improved from the earlier versions. I also used to run WoAI in P3D without any issues.

Thanks for your reply! I will have a look for the file.

MyTraffic #D can be installed directly without any need for migration tools? That would be great.

-edit: Sure enough the file has been switched to traffic.bgl.off. Odd indeed.

- Bill Magann

Thanks. I will take a look at the program.

- Bill Magann

Any recommendations for UT2? I have disappearing aircraft and UT2 doesn't use traffic.bgl.

Mario Di Lauro