Sign in to follow this  
dmreason

FS2Crew Registry Edit

Exactly what does the registry edit included with FS2Crew do.  Since I applied it, my browser opens a blank page when I click on a search link.

dmreason

Exactly what does the registry edit included with FS2Crew do.  Since I applied it, my browser opens a blank page when I click on a search link.

dmreason

What ever happened to your browser, it was not induced by FS2Crew.

Thanks for the response,

I am sure you are correct, I now realize I have even more problems, FS2Crew is not working at all, even after a reinstall. FS2Crew windows and gauges are showing up in the aircraft.cfg file, but it will not start.  Will have to spend more time analyzing the problem.

dmreason

FSX, iFly 737

Sorted this out, the HUD display was down and I was too forward in the cockpit to see it.  It was covering the hot spot on the backup attitude gauge and would not allow me to start FS2Crew.  All is good now, back in action.  The registry edit relates to C++ and would not have caused my browser problems.