Sign in to follow this  
TornadoA319

Saitek Pro Flight Throttle twin engine operations

Hi guys,

I have recently purchased the Saitek Pro Flight throttle (not the yoke though) and am using one lever for the spoilers and the other two levers for engines 1 and 2. When using this configuration something that really gets on my nerves is the fact that when trying to adjust the throttles they are always at different thrust values. I know they are separate throttles, but is there a way for me to make sure that they are at the same value when they are needed together for example take off, but still keep the dual throttle setup for when I need it for example an engine failiure.

Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Are you using the paid version of fsuipc?

I have that quadrant and have it set the same way with no problems  using fsuipc to control them through its own settings program that way you can add option for 4 engines as well  also you can set thrust reverse easier

I am using two Saitek throttles for twin engine operation.  Two throttles, two prop controls, and two mixture controls.  I have never had the throtles mis-aligned but have had the props and mixtures not match up.

The way to fix this is to use FSUIPC.  Go to the Joystick calibration section, line up the throttles at about four different points and at each point click on the Sync Pos button.  That should do it.  At least it fixes my prop and mixture misalignment.

Hope this helps.

Jim

No worries

If you need any hel p setting up the thrust reverse or multi engine pm me glad to help