Sign in to follow this  
wlix261

Assigning FSX controls through FSUIPC without starting from zero

Hello. This has probably already been answered. But In any case I would appreciate guidance with this:

I use Saitek pro yoke + engine control (throttle, propeller pitch, and mixture) plus Saitek pedals, and I have all the controls running through the standard FSX controls. I want to start migrating my FSX planes one at a time from standard FSX controls to FSUIPC controls that can be specific to each plane model.

My problem is that when I use the FSUIPC screens to set the FSUIPC controls, (after I disable all of the FSX controls), I don't know how many and what controls do I need to assign. There seem to be so many and I don't know how to ensure I don't leave something behind.

Is it possible to print the current settings I have in FSX (some kind of config file) showing me to what value/mode I have setup each and every control? Also for FSUIPC ... that way I think I can map things in paper and then manage the new setup process.

P.D. My main interest are A2A C172,PA28,C182 as well as Carenado's B58.

As second priority I have several other planes.

Thanks in advance...

Alvaro Escorcia

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I used my iPad and a couple of hours and actually typed in every setting and assignment from FSX's control and buttons lists in FSX. It was tedious but now I know what I have that works and can go back to it in a hurry if needs be.

Cheers.