Sign in to follow this  
capceo

Welcome Everyone!

Welcome to Flysimware Simulation Software's official support forum. Here you will be able to obtain product support, and information regarding upcoming products.

My name is Joe, and I am the Chief Pilot and Lead Tester for Flysimware. Together with Mark Taylor, lead developer, we encourage you to visit our website at www.flysimware.com for more information.

Once again, welcome! Thank you for your interest in our products.

Joe - Chief Pilot & Lead Tester - Flysimware Simulation Software

Captain - Gulfstream IV-SP

ATP/CFI/AGI/EMB-505/LR-JET/G-IV

Hi Joe

Noticed things were a bit quite with the landing gear and flap sounds and checked in the sounds folder and they are the only 2 that produce no sound at all

I tried replacing the flap sound file but no joy there either

ZORAN

Hi Zoran,

I am not part of Flysim's support group.  But, I can help you with your question.  The reason there are no gear and flap sounds is because the 441 uses hydraulic pressure to operate both the gear and the flaps.  They are that quiet in the real airplane.

Hope that helps,

Bill

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Thanks Bill, the other prob is apparently I don't have a glare shield?

edit .sorry better leave this one for the dev. 

glare2_zps2fd9257d.png

glare_zps5b639486.png

This is from another user. Thought it might have been a AV problem so tried a new download but no joy

glarefse_zpsedc585f8.jpg

ZORAN

Nice to see Flysimware now has its own forum here on Avsim!

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.