Sign in to follow this  
THERetroGamerNY

MiG 29 Fulcrum Recommendations?

I am seeking a good freeware Mig 29 Fulcrum aircraft, and the only one I have come across is one over at FlightSim.com that has excellent liveries and external models, but with seemingly a total absence of any flight model that I can ascertain. Pushing it to full throttle gives me 1,700 kts and it ignores all stick inputs.

Anybody have any ideas on a good model?

I have pegged down a payware one in case all options fail, but I'd rather try a freeware option first.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

For something with more teeth you might want to consider DCS...it's free with a SU-25 and a civilian P51, you could buy the SU-27, it's not a MIG-29, but it's pretty close and the DCS sim engine is better for warplanes.

You would be stuck around the Georgia/Sochi area for the time being.

THIS.

Thank you. This gave me what I was after. =)

For something with more teeth you might want to consider DCS...it's free with a SU-25 and a civilian P51, you could buy the SU-27, it's not a MIG-29, but it's pretty close and the DCS sim engine is better for warplanes.

You would be stuck around the Georgia/Sochi area for the time being.

Thanks for the suggestions, but this didn't really help me. I'm not after combat. The Fulcrum is known for more than just dropping bombs. It's also a fantastic acrobatics jet, among other things. =)