Sign in to follow this  
Bionor

ECZA is back in development! v1.18.3 out, v2.0 on the horizon!

There is an alternative......in fact, the camera movements are better with opus than Ezca anyway. Much more realistic imho

I have used OpusFSI camera for several months now. I think I will stay with it, because the handling is more intuitive than EZdok.

Patric

Just to add ... I am now getting R6025 run-time errors.   :(

I don't know whether the culprit is Ezdok (beta) or the fact I turned off Tessellation.  

I am still using Ezdok v1.17 (P3D Beta).

I turned Tessellation OFF (P3Dv2.4)  and did get an R6023 error on the test flight approach.

So, I now have it back ON and no error on my last approach.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

After having tried the built in camera setup in X-Plane, I can't understand why EZdok can't get to work the same way. In XPX you don't have to delete keys assignments and assign new commands to them, you just assign different view with a single key on the num keypad, I know you will say that it's just as easy in EZdok, but I haven't got mine to work properly even after seing different tuts on you tube etc, 

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11