Sign in to follow this  
Air1

Some Aerocache markers not appearing?

I have noticed that some Aerocache markers are no longer in place. One is my own submission of

End of the road. The other is Port Allen hanger. Any one else seeing this? These are the only two that I have noticed so far.

Steve A

7INQzyN.png

qp1h1or.png

Yeah multiple people have noticed that the aerocache markers are randomly missing in the world. Restarting a flight will often bring them back. I haven't had time to look into it.

Right you are, restart and they are back.

Steve A

Hi Air1,

How are you seeing any permanent markers at all?  I thought you had found them all?

-Tom 

Hi Tom, I had all but one, so I am kind of starting over again for the fun of it. Should be easier the second time around flying with the mouse this time. It is a slippy slope. Using the Flight copy that I had on my i5 laptop. I still have not converted my main machine over yet as I am still reluctant to give up the multiplayer version as it is still going strong. One of these days.

Steve

Hey Steve A;

I miss the multiplayer part of Flight.  Just last night I landed at a terminal under stormy conditions. The Immersion factor was good but kind of lonely.

I want to be able to flip back and forth on the GFWL safely.  I just need to figure it out.  Are you able to fly the non-GFWL side? 

Tom   

You should be able to switch to GFWL mode from the drop down in the Addon Manager toolbar.  Are people still running into issues where Flight is crashing\hanging in GFWL mode if the FSX World addon is enabled?  I tried it a few days ago and didn't have any issues.