Sign in to follow this  
flyguycaa

aircharts.org problem

Has anyone else had problems accessing the airnav.org site?  I have been trying to get into it for the last 3 days and all I get is a page that says what I posted below this.  Airnav.com is down as far as instrument procedures, and I'm having problems finding a site with current charts.  Am I doing something wrong trying to get to aircharts.org?

Thanks

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.4.10 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at aircharts.org Port 80

-------------

john croft

Airnav.com is down as far as instrument procedures,

Works for me.

Any idea why I would keep getting a "Forbidden" message whenever I try to access it?  I have tried it on 3 different rigs, but all go through the same router and ISP.

-------------

john croft

OK, some further information.  I have 2 broadband connection into my house.  One is a Time Warner cable line, and one is an AT&T DSL line.  All but one computer in the house is hooked up to the TWC ISP through a router and several switches.  I can not access the site from any computer that is on this network.  However, on the one computer that is on the AT&T network I can access the site without issue.  Any ideas why I can't get to it from the network that is hooked up to TWC?

Thanks.

-------------

john croft

One is a Time Warner cable line,

Do you mean Comcast?

I do have Comcast internet service and everything is working fine.

Months ago I had a problem with accessing many different sites and was getting some error msg like "unresolved host", I don't recall exact error message and found on internet a way to change the DNS server and the problem went away.

Do you mean Comcast?

I do have Comcast internet service and everything is working fine.

Months ago I had a problem with accessing many different sites and was getting some error msg like "unresolved host", I don't recall exact error message and found on internet a way to change the DNS server and the problem went away.

No, Comcast has not replaced Time Warner in my area yet.  But I will attempt to change my DNS server settings in my router, maybe that is the problem.  Thanks for the suggestion, I'll report back with my results in a little while.

No, unfortunately changing the DNS server didn't work.  I changed it both in my router and on the main machine to the OpenDNS servers, and no joy.

-------------

john croft