Sign in to follow this  
yanbam

Eaglesoft Citation X 2.0

Hey there
I read a lot of different opinions. Some say it works, some say it won't, and never will work in p3d. I'm running Win 8.1, p3d 2.4 and installed the Citation X via EMT. Unfortunately i get a black screen after I select the aircraft. Has anybody a suggestion, or can confirm it works in 2.4?
And yes, I know its not developed to work in p3d. Im not asking for support, just for clarification if it's hopeless to try or not.

Best regards

Yannick

I did not use EMT, and downloaded the updates installer they had on their site. Ran it without issues.

I did have to install in safemode though for some reason to get it to work right.

for some reason

Because Microsoft doesn't think you can be trusted with your computer and are likely to infect it just by installing a program.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Install it in safe mode and don't use EMT (ie enable FSX). With the Eaglesoft installer you have to enter the simulator directory manually, so just point it towards your P3D2 directory. I just finished installing it yest. and it works perfectly, however my whole aircraft shut down during a flight today, and I'm unsure if it's a P3Dv2 issue or my (sloppy) flight management. Probably the latter.

I just finished installing it yest. and it works perfectly, however my whole aircraft shut down during a flight today

LOL

I guess that I could use some help in getting this a/c to work.  I installed as admin in safe mode, and the sim has a huge stutter (1 second pause every few seconds), the sound is terrible, and the MFDs are black.  I have been able to power up and start engines, but the sim is completely unusable.  Any suggestions?

Win 8.1 x64, P3D 2.4, ASN.

iFly 737NG works well, A2A C182 works well.

Dave Wadsworth
i9 13900K 5.5Ghz 64G DDR6000 nVidia 4090 
Win 11 22H2 Pro P3DV5.4 ASP/ASCA Pilot2ATC FS2Crew/TIR5/CP

I guess that I could use some help in getting this a/c to work.  I installed as admin in safe mode, and the sim has a huge stutter (1 second pause every few seconds), the sound is terrible, and the MFDs are black.  I have been able to power up and start engines, but the sim is completely unusable.  Any suggestions?

Win 8.1 x64, P3D 2.4, ASN.

iFly 737NG works well, A2A C182 works well.

Same problem here. I installed fsuipc but got the same result. Maybe the problem isnt p3d yet Windows 8 or 8.1. I also got a lot of problems with the citation x in FSX. But thats no suprise, Eaglesoft writes on their page that they do not support win 8. Very sad for such a pearl as the Citation X.