Sign in to follow this  
SuperCell

FlyTheMaddog Hamatchi

Glad to hear you have it working.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Boot of you need:

Search for this tool PFPortChecker it's free so you can see if all doors are open 26769 26768  26869 in UPD AND TCP then check and disable your firewall and Anti virus.

Check that you have the same version of the Maddog, check that you installed all software with Administration right check that your User Account Control settings are never notify.

Then pray booth of you.

Supercell,

I've provided you with all the information my young friend. I'm sorry, but I just don't have the time to re-cover it step by step, otherwise that is all I would be doing. Just remember what i've explained to you via voice, and re-read my previous posts in this thread.

If you're still not able to get this to work, then one of the first things I'd check is whether or not your computer(s) are infected. Your comment that you haven't run with computer security for years is, well, really something.  I'm a former network manager and computer engineer of many years, and I can't surf the web without having all sorts of potnential threats being blocked by my security software. In fact, I can't turn my computer on and have it connected to the Internet (without even having a web browser opened) without threats being blocked. If that's true of my systems...

You go connecting to another computer, and you may spread some nasty suprises to your friend, or vice versa.  Don't make this a "horse to water" type thing, AVAST and AVG are free, easy to set up, and provide very good security.  You should run a Software FIrewall in addition to the Hardware Firewall in your router as they both provide a different type of protection.

The guys at OVPA have more experince in shared cokcpit than likely anyone else in flight simulation, and they ALL run approved security software AND scan their computers constantly with deep scans being conducted weekly. If they only fly with other members and yet take the time to do this then you can understand how important it is.

Best of luck.

Then pray booth of you.

Fabrizio.... LOL.

Excellent flight last night my brother!  I really enjoyed it.

See you soon!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.