Sign in to follow this  
rondon9898

PMDG Operations Center BEX fault

Chaps I've just reinstalled windows and FSX and putting everything back on after a nightmare few hours. Nothing is ever, ever simple with this hobby and nothing works exactly as you want it to. I've installed the 777 and the latest service packs in the recommended manner and I can't open operations center. Problem Event Name: Bex, Module Name StackHash_0a9e. I can see that this fault was prevalent but was supposed to be suppressed by one of the Service Packs, but unfortunately I can't get mine to work. Any help greatly appreciated and I will submit a ticket but I wondered if there's anything really, really simple I'm omitting so I don't trouble the ticket chaps.

Thanks guys,

John

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The BEX error (buffer exception) is a Windows shortname for a problem caused by an infinite number of possiblities.  Google the problem and be amazed at the difficulty of pining this down. I experienced for a little while while runnning FSX and it went away. Go figure.

Start with the event viewer in windows computer management. Maybe some clues there.