Sign in to follow this  
amalishkin

Airbus 340

I apologize if i am posting this in  wrong forum, but i had a question, i been flying 99% PDMG products but recently had a flight on 340 Airbus and loved it, was wondering if there is any 340 buses there with realism and cockpit replication as PMDG products?  or is no one simply does Airbus nowadays except AirbusX which i have but it lacks that realism u get out of PMDG.  Just curious, poked around web and didnt find much, so just want to confirm that there is really no a340 complex aircraft out there.

Thanks.

As tempted as you might become, I would suggest that you refrain from purchasing anything from BBS (black box simulations) as their products are only partially completed and take forever to release updates. I bought at a deep discount 18 months ago and still have an unfinished, barely flyable product.

As tempted as you might become, I would suggest that you refrain from purchasing anything from BBS (black box simulations) as their products are only partially completed and take forever to release updates. I bought at a deep discount 18 months ago and still have an unfinished, barely flyable product.

Well, 0.80 is due out "any day" lol.

I do kind of have high hopes for it. I've not purchased or read anything about their smaller busses since I use Aerosoft's...

Thanks all i kinda suspected that after pouring web sites and finding no info.  Will stay with Boeing for now, and v2 of 747 on the way that should be fun.

I've been very critical of BBS in the past but I have to say this latest update has vastly improved the A330/340.  I can actually fly it now!  The back of the VC and seats still look horrible but when flying I don't notice it that much.  The depth of the systems is impressive and it seems like this product is on the way to becoming a must-have (at a discount preferably).