Sign in to follow this  
postalservice14

Where can I download Radar Contact?

http://www.jdtllc.com

Contact them. They may have pity on you if you give them an idea when you purchased it and what the email was that you used for the purchase. If you have a credit card statement with an item from Digital River that has the correct price, that would help also.

If you have your info then they should be able to help, they did when my hard drive crashed.

good luck ted kiser

Send your ordering e-mail address and user name from your former registration and order date to jd@jdtllc.com subject download link and user update as well as current information. He will place the user update information into the user database for the automatic registration key generation system.

This time I recommend you save the download file to CD/DVD in case you need to reinstall.

The first time you run RC if on a Win version later than XP, right click on it and set run as admin.

After your RC installs when you get your key update fsuipc from:

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66139-updated-modules/

and makerwys.exe from:

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66136-useful-additional-programs/

to place in your FS folder.

Set up a shortcut to rcv4.exe. Right click on it and select properties. Enable run as admin. If on Win 7 or later click advanced. In the second window that opens also select Run As Admin. OK to return to the first properties window, click Apply to save changes, then OK to exit the properties dialog.

Once the new makeryws.exe is in place rerun from within RC the scenery rebuild.

Also when setting the flt\wx path never cancel out of it even if the current path is highlighted. Doing so will cause a problem with RC's data files. Aways select and OK the folder on that.

I recommend after your RC is up and running, make a copy in a safe place outside of FS and RC of the files rcv3.dat and keyboard.dat. If needed the copies can be used to recover a corrupted file and may avoid a reinstall.

Thanks,

I've contacted them.  We'll see what they say...  Seems weird there isn't a download link on the website.  If I remember correctly you have to register it to get it to work, so why not provide a link?