Sign in to follow this  
Shermann

First office stopped to answer

Hi everyone,,

Yesterday i tried the version 1.3 and all was good till i was about to land when i asked for the approch checklist the FO opened the checklist (electronic one) and didnt talk then i talked telling the QNH followed by set  word and the FO closed it but since that time on he didnt answr i asked for flap 1 till 30 gear down he did all but never answered till that time he answered correctly to all checklist.

Thanks 

A

Did the "Mode" change on the FS2Crew Main Panel after you spoke the QNH.

I suspect it maybe didn't?

The Mode should have changed to Landing.

Always check the "Green Bar" to see what the speech recognition system is hearing.

We've had cases where the user says the FO stopped 'hearing' them, and it turns out they accidentally had Hard Mute engaged or they even had the Mute button on their microphone accidentally pressed in.

hi thanks for the answer. honestly i did not notice if it changed but i performed the descend checklist without problems. so i gave for granted the mode have been changed. Anyway i will give a look today.

Thanks again