Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

[Beta Preview] NGX SP1d

Guys,

If someone asks you to sign your posts, do it. Someone's asking you to follow the rules, and I honestly don't care who it is provided it's not part of some type of attack. If someone is ignoring them, then I can't fault them for getting a little irritated.

If you're neither the person who asked someone to sign their post, or the person who was asked to sign their posts, I find it a little backward for you to jump in between and tell them to let a mod handle it. I'll let you think that one over for a bit.

Regardless:

The rules are the rules. I don't care if it's a mod, a forum member, my mother, a Patron Saint, your local PD, or a 5 year old kid. If someone asks you to follow the rules, do it. If you're not involved in that transaction, stay out of it. To be quite honest, you're better off if a forum member asks you to sign your posts compared to me. If I notice you have more than a handful of posts, you're getting warning points.

K? K...

Moving on...

Kyle Rodgers

Is there any talk of adding the Split Scimitar winglets to the model now that a lot of airlines are adding that winglet to their aircraft? 

Max Fitz.

Is there any talk of adding the Split Scimitar winglets to the model now that a lot of airlines are adding that winglet to their aircraft? 

This has been discussed multiple times here on the forum, but if anything it would be a project for SP2.

Kyle Rodgers