Sign in to follow this  
Veneoca

ADEX Jetways Missing

Hello!

I'm creating an small airport for fun basically, I selected the parking spots and added a Jetway the spots but in FSX:A, they're missing...

I'm not really that good with ADEX so I don't know if I'm doing something wrong

bandicam2015-02-1716-28-48-101_zpsc35975

fsx2015-02-1716-26-34-546_zpsde1ef827.jp

fsx2015-02-1716-26-42-765_zps631e1c8d.jp

Thanks in advance...

Do you have "advanced animations" check in the display settings?

Check the ADE file for the Scenery Complexity setting for the jetways and make sure your setting in FSX is equal to or greater than the ADE setting.

Did you compile your airport to an active scenery folder? Can you see other changes that you have made in the sim?

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

My guess is that the jetways are set to a complexity setting that is higher than what is set in FSX.  Either increase the complexity setting in FSX's graphics (which affects scenery globally and will impact overall sim performance) or go back into ADEX and edit the jetways to show up at a lower complexity setting.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

The one on the left seems to be too far from the parking spot.

Run the ADE Fault-Finder.