Sign in to follow this  
funkyj4ever

AESLITE directx10 support at night

Oke it has to do with the v2.0 transparency logic. When i enable this the texture on aeslite come back but now i have problems with aes(guiding system)  and aerosoft oslo v2. Hope this can be fixed!

Yes that's correct, those are the two downsides. The only fix is for aes or Aerosoft to alter the two problem areas really, there is nothing further that I can do as the information isn't there.

Ahhh :( 

I am getting crazy about aes. I understand why there is no prerpar3d support but atleast he oliver should make full directx10 support because of with the fsx steam edition . 

Steve did you ever contact him about this? since oliver never responds to normal customers

Any idea, even workarounds, would be absolutely fantastic for AES...it'd certainly give me reason to reinstall it into FSX now that I use DX10.  Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like Aerosoft will budge on DX10 compatibility for it.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

There will be a solution in 2.8 to allow V2 Transparency to be set which has always fixed most AES vehicles without affecting the AES stop signs.

There will be a solution in 2.8 to allow V2 Transparency to be set which has always fixed most AES vehicles without affecting the AES stop signs.

Fantastic news! Thanks, Steve!

Your continued development and support for such a "revolutionary" product is simply wonderful, a cut above most others out there.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM