Sign in to follow this  
FlyAwayAviation

Joystick won't work with EZDOK?

Hello all! So recently, I've become a new EZDOK user. Don't get me wrong, it's a great piece of software. So today, I was ready to do a flight with it, but when I plugged my joystick (Logitech Extreme 3D Pro), the joystick was unresponsive and nothing worked... all i really need is the crucial controls- rudder, ailerons, elevators... Please, any help is appreciated.

I doubt there is a cause and effect there, with Ezdok, only a coincidence. Look in the control panel and see if your joystick shows up there. Then make sure that it shows up in FSX, and that the desired controls are assigned as you want them to be. A joystick may be plug and play, but if you aren't careful you can wreak havoc with previous control assignments in FSX. I think it is unlikely that Ezdok has anything to do with your joystick problem.

I doubt there is a cause and effect there, with Ezdok, only a coincidence. Look in the control panel and see if your joystick shows up there. Then make sure that it shows up in FSX, and that the desired controls are assigned as you want them to be. A joystick may be plug and play, but if you aren't careful you can wreak havoc with previous control assignments in FSX. I think it is unlikely that Ezdok has anything to do with your joystick problem.

Yeah, i fiddled a bit with the drivers and it seems to be working just fine, EZDok and my joy simultaneously. Thanks for your help.