Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tsa737

If I may...A Request for image posters

I love looking at the beautiful images that folks on here post.

I was hoping that those who post photos can note what scenery and texture software they are using in the photos.

Your thoughts?

Thanks

Rob Marton

Rob Marton

I love looking at the beautiful images that folks on here post.

I was hoping that those who post photos can note what scenery and texture software they are using in the photos.

Your thoughts?

Thanks

Rob Marton

Hi Rob,

I completely agree. Also what sim. Cause I often wonder why my fsx cannot give me such awsome shots, only to realize that the image displayed is from x-plane or p3d.

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

Thank you Clinton, you are right that the sim should be mentioned too

Rob Marton

Agree with you guys, that would help us to improve our sims!!

Ramon De Valencia

Intel i7 9700k @ 5.0Ghz / Windows 10 Professional 64 bit / 16GB DDR4 3200MHz CL14 RAM / EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1080TI 11GB RAM / 256MB SSD (OS Drive) / 500MB M.2 EVO (sim) / 750watt PSU

The good news is that MegaSceneryEarth is attempting to cover the planet with high resolution photoscenery.

The bad news is that high resolution photoscenery will not run on a 7200rpm HDD (blurries)

HLJAMES

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

34%
    $8,535.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now