Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Falconfly

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Falconfly

  1. I would love to hear about any updates as well. I think a couple of years back, someone had recorded a video of the presentation. Not sure if something similar was done this time around.
  2. Thanks Rob, i was just wondering when an update was going to be posted and was very happy to see this post when i refreshed AVSIM. Thanks again. :rolleyes:
  3. Thank you Tom. The Lord is kind and will be with you and your family.
  4. Hey Bryan, Where would i find that on the 777 ? Edit. Nevermind found it.
  5. Hi Bryan, I wanted to know if there was any way i could disable the green bar that appears at the top as it conflicts with proatc x that iam trying out. Thanks
  6. Hi Rob, I completely agree. Also what sim. Cause I often wonder why my fsx cannot give me such awsome shots, only to realize that the image displayed is from x-plane or p3d.
  7. Just out of curiosity. Do you guys actually sit for those long hauls like 7-10 hours. I mean do you use auto cruise/time acceleration or some other kind of time compression? I would really like to know. I currently use quantum leap from the avsim library.
  8. Hi thanks for your response. I would really like if someone who is using the 777 and saitek panel can confirm if it works and/or how should I install it in fsx. Sorry iam really new to this.
  9. Hi, Really sorry if this is an incorrect question. However would I be able to use this with the Pmdg 777 along with the saitek multi panel and have the displays (speed, heading, altitude) in sync?
  10. Falconfly replied to Falconfly's topic in PMDG 777
    Works fine. You will need the latest version of the VA interface.
  11. Falconfly replied to burm's topic in PMDG 777
    I had this problem a few days ago. Raised a support ticket. The issue turned out to be my fsuipc axes. Backed up and deleted the . Ini file and let it rebuild and it worked fine.
  12. My issue is that when i request the route via data link, it loads the route fine, however regardless of the fuel amount, it will still show 0.0 on the progress page and insufficient fuel.However if i manually enter the same route into the FMC, then the fuel is normal.I guess its got to do with the new version of PFPX.Anybody who has updated, care to check for me ?
  13. That's a bit strange. Are you guys using the voice version or button version? Also try reseting the audio engine by right clicking. This should reset the audio. No problems here.
  14. I was facing the same issue, i even tried loading 100% fuel, however it still shows insufficient fuel.The flight plan is being loaded via datalink from PFPX.When i tried however to manually enter the plan, it worked fine.Strange !
  15. I had this issue recently. The fix for it was to back up your panel. Cfg and let the 777 create a new one. Then try enabling fs2crew. it should work. Also remember to add any other add-ons that use the panel. Cfg. My issue was with voxatc. Do let us know if it works.
  16. I personally use chrome. However of recent I wasn't able to login to the Pmdg site using Chrome, I tried using IE and it worked. Maybe something wrong at my end.
  17. Your welcome Sebi.There could be a compatibility issue with the website.Hence its better to check with internet explorer.
  18. Hi Sebastian, Which browser are you using ? Try using Internet explorer.It should work.
  19. Now this is some good news! Can't wait for p3d and the NGX updates!
  20. Is this only for the FSX SE users ?
  21. Maybe with very low settings I might be able to get decent fps? Also I will overclock the Cpu.
  22. Hey guys, I recently sold my system and now iam in the process of rebuilding. It was a very decent system and was quite capable of running fsx. Iam now going with the z97 msi gaming 7 and the 4690k Cpu. I will be adding a video card in few weeks time, however my question is how good or bad would fsx perform on the internal Gpu? I will for obvious reasons use very conservative settings, but will I be able to run the likes of ASN along with the Pmdg 777 and other major add-ons?
  23. Hi, Have u tried reaching out to the developer? Also. I understand the latest version is version 6.49, u might want to uninstall this version and install the current version and see if the issues crop up.
  24. Time to start saving the pennies for p3d and the Pmdg licence for the 777, thanks for the update!
  25. I understand, Thanks a lot for your help. Also if i may ask how far away from 1.2 are we ? And would it be primarily a bug fix update or also include new features such as the ones that we have requested for ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.