Sign in to follow this  
mwilk

Can't enable FS2Crew

Hi Bryan,

I haven't flown the 777 for a while so I also hadn't used FS2crew for the 777. I updated the 777 with the latest for FSX and also updated F2Crew to v1.1. When I try to activate FS2Crew I get a FS2Crew disabled window as a response. I've uninstalled v1.1 and reinstalled with no effect. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

NAX669.png

When you run the FS2Crew 777 Config Manager, does it ask you to enter your info again.

If so, re-enter your order info.

Also, make sure you're running everything with Admin rights and fully disable User Account Control... maybe something is blocking something.

Best,

Hi Bryan,

I haven't flown the 777 for a while so I also hadn't used FS2crew for the 777. I updated the 777 with the latest for FSX and also updated F2Crew to v1.1. When I try to activate FS2Crew I get a FS2Crew disabled window as a response. I've uninstalled v1.1 and reinstalled with no effect. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I had this issue recently. The fix for it was to back up your panel. Cfg and let the 777 create a new one. Then try enabling fs2crew. it should work. Also remember to add any other add-ons that use the panel. Cfg. My issue was with voxatc. Do let us know if it works.

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

Bryan and Clinton,

Thanks for your responses. I uninstalled the 777 and reinstalled it. That fixed the problem. Thanks again.

NAX669.png

I had this issue recently. The fix for it was to back up your panel. Cfg and let the 777 create a new one. Then try enabling fs2crew. it should work. Also remember to add any other add-ons that use the panel. Cfg. My issue was with voxatc. Do let us know if it works.

I've run into the same issue as the OP but would like to avoid reinstalling the 777. What do you mean when you state having the 777 create a new panel.cfg? When I tried removing the aircraft's panel.cfg, it wouldn't load in FSX at all.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png