Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Capt Speirs

Almost completely missing UT2 landing lights.

When most here are dealing with enlarged AI Traffic landing lights or lights that seem to hover above the aircraft. I am baffled at what has happened to the AI landing lights in my sim. They are barely visible head on at very close range. They appear to look like flashlights were attached to the aircraft. I have already replaced my halo.bmp with a 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2013 and 2014 back up and no difference. The only thing I messed with recently is Zenertek (doubt that caused it) and REX 4 (thought for sure that was it, but the backed up halo.bmp didn't help) this is driving me nuts. The Shockwave Navi lights work great.

Ric Elmore

747-8%20Lufthansa%20Banner%202.jpgAmerican777-300smbanner.jpg 

Well I decided to embark on the loooong journey of adding Shockwave Landing Lights to my UT2 aircraft. So far I have all the 737's done and let me tell what a difference. 

Ric Elmore

G'day Ric,

You might want to check out this page. It appears someone has done the work for you.

http://www.bleedair.de/ultimate-traffic-2-fsx.html

I don't have these installed however so can't say if it works as advertised.

Regards,
Serge

Lian Li PC-P60B | Corsair HX620 | GA-Z370XP-SLI | i5 8600K | Noctua NH-D15 | GTX1080 8GB | 48GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB | WD 1TB | Dell U3419W 34" | CH Yoke & Pedals | Track IR4 | Win10 64 | MSFS

G'day Ric,

You might want to check out this page. It appears someone has done the work for you.

http://www.bleedair.de/ultimate-traffic-2-fsx.html

I don't have these installed however so can't say if it works as advertised.

Regards,

Serge

No such luck, those are Navi, Beacon and Strobes only. I have had that for a while now and it makes the AI come alive, so I'm taking it to the next step. Thanks anyways.

Ric Elmore

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

34%
    $8,560.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now