Sign in to follow this  
thaine

Question: Condition Levers and Landing Flaps settings

Hei Bryan,

Fantastic product once again. I was putting it aside for some while and just recently picked it up once again. I still need some more time to get all the procedures in my head. I have two questions though. Apologies if they have been answered before. I couldn't find anything usefull in the net.

I. Condition leveres: I understand that hardware assignments with those levers will lead to problems. I had buttons assigned to move each levers via FSUIPC. That was before FS2Crew. I have now deleted these assignments and to my knowledge there shouldn't be any assignment existing anymore to move these levers apart from the mouse. The problem is that the levers won't be moved by the F/O but the RPM is changed correctly, as I can see from the engine displays. So I have to move the levers so they match with the current RPM settings. Any tips regarding this?

II. Landing Flaps settings: I am putting the planned landing flaps into the briefing window, but the F/O is not touching them. Is the captain supposed to sett the correct landing flaps or would the F/O do it? I do not mean the flaps themselves but the gpws landing flaps selector.

Cheers,

Rafael

So I have to move the levers so they match with the current RPM settings.

Just keep doing that.

The FS2Crew FO cannot obviously move your physical hardware.

I am putting the planned landing flaps into the briefing window, but the F/O is not touching them

GPWS landing flap:  FO should select it when you call "Below the Line" in the Descent Checklist.

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=flows4