Sign in to follow this  
Andrea1

DESCENT FORECAST PAGE ...

Hi Folks,

Sorry to disturb you but I've tried with the "search" button but I can't find anything...

After the upgrade during my test flight when I tried to insert three wind level into descent forecast page (i.e. FL240 030/20: FL120 020/20 6000 020/10) my FMC doesn't accept any altitude input deleting my digits...

Any Idea

Thanks a lot in advance

Best

Andrea 

• Like 1

Andrea

Check a few things..if the WX Radar panel is working and you can adjust the gain and click the buttons for the WX radar.

If not..then you will need to do a fresh install..Kyle posted in the forums here about people having issues with components not working.

60c70b8b-e35f-49ce-bd7d-78296e332e22_zps

Hi,

Thanks,

my wxr radar is working and i've executed a fresh reinstall..now I'll try again by using a "cold and dark" situation.

Bye

Andrea

I had to do a "clean" install and descent forecast entries are working fine for me.

Dave

Dave Paige

Hi,

problem solved..sound like I suffered of an issue about "administration rights" (I have Win 7 64): I've changed my security tab of all pmdg models in simobjects running as "administrators" and now it's all right as usual...

Sorry and thanks for your help...

Just landed in LICJ (VOR appr rwy 07 in IAN mode) with a strong crosswind (020/30)

Best

Andrea

Just landed in LICJ (VOR appr rwy 07 in IAN mode) with a strong crosswind (020/30)

Good to hear! Happy Flying!